Sunday, 3 February 2008

Website Mod 001: NavBar Changed

Before I really begin, I better introduce myself. I'm 'The Mod Guy' and i'll be carrying out website modifications here and there for Bad Wolf PR. There will always be a post informing you all when I have made a change.

Anyway, regular viewers to the revamped Bad Wolf PR will notice a very handy Nav Bar just underneath the banner. My first real modification to this site has been to change the Nav Bar to clickable 'Tabs', which are animated.

I would like to thank Bad Wolf (Admin of this site) for allowing me to become a contributor to this brilliant site. Check back again soon;

The Mod Guy

2 comments:

Daniel R. P. said...

Cool post Cloak, love the navigation bar. Its awesome! Can't wait to see more stuff from you.

Mark said...

Welcome cloak to the site, great work on the banners.